The full Governing Body meets at least once termly and there are sub-committees which meet regularly and as required.
Meetings and elections of governors are minuted, reported and the business of meetings is carried on within the legal regulations and requirements. Parents have the right to put themselves forward for election to the governing body and they have the right to inspect the agenda and read the minutes. Parents may bring matters to the attention of the governing body through the parent representative or through formal representation to the chair of governors.
Governors undertake training in their responsibilities and have made links with the teacher responsible for specific curriculum areas.
All governors take on a link role and this is reviewed at the beginning of each academic year. Parents are informed of the changing roles through the Friday newsletter.
Pages in this Category
- Governors Action Plan September 2017
- Statement of Behaviour Principles
- Governor Induction Policy
- Meet the Governors
- Governor Special Interest Projects
- Governor Interests and Responsibilities
- Governors Business Interests
- Annual Statement of the Governing Body
- Record of Attendance
- Governors’ Business Interests
- The Governors Role in School Improvement
- Record of attendance at meetings June 2016-2018
- Governors’ Notes of Visit
- Governors Skills Audit
- Governors’ Monitoring Cycle 17-18
- Governors’ Impact Statement September 2017