Our playground pals play an important part in creating a safe, friendly, happy and peaceful atmosphere for other children during lunchtimes
Who are They?
Children in base 7 and 8 take on the role of Playground Pals and work with our dinner-time staff to make our playground a happy place. The children enjoy their responsibilities and make the playground a place of enjoyment.
A Playground Pal’s Role
1. to help all children to learn and how to play cooperatively with each other
2. to help children resolve minor problems
3. to teach children new games
4. to help lonely children make new friends
5. to be available as a friend to all children
‘No-one should ever feel alone at Teagues Bridge’